Try to drag and drop everything within Anybuffer, items, filters, shelves... you'll be surprised.
- Single tap on Item - show available item representation
- Two-finger tap on item - show available item actions
- Double tap on shelf - show available shelf actions
There are multiple way to add things to Anybuffer:
- Activate Split View or Slide Over and drag and drop anything to Anybuffer
- Use + button at the bottom to add things from Photos, Files or Clipboard
- Use share extension to add stuff from any other app
- Tap to title(Inbox) to create a shelf. Shelves help you organize things for short and longterm storage
- Move items between shelves by dropping them on shelf icon in the menu. You can switch shelves during drag an choose where exactly you want to drop the items
- You can delete items by dragging them to the Trash or using context menu (two-finger tap on item)
- Filters are drag-able, move things in bulk
- Delete unnecessary item representation(tap on item, swipe to left on representation you want to delete)
- Delete all items from shelf in two taps: double-tap shelf and choose "Delete all items"
- Drag and drop shelf to Trash to delete it
- Split item by representation(two-finger tap on item)
- Drag and drop items to anywhere
- You can copy or move items out Anybuffer, use lock icon in the menubar to control this. Lock state saved per shelf.
- Share item or individual item representation using system share menu
- Copy item or individual item representation to system clipboard
To use archive\compress feature enable Action Drawer in Settings.
- Drop one or multiple items on Action Drawer to create ZIP archive
- Double tap on shelf and choose "Zip all items" to create ZIP archive
- ... or drag and drop shelf on Action Drawer for the same effect
- Drag and drop a folder from Files to create ZIP archive
Smart URL processing
For some URL Anybuffer does additional processing to extract more useful data:
App Store URLs - items has custom preview and full size App Icon image as separate item representation
- Instagram URLs - extract photo as separate item representation, which is really handy when you want to save photo on local device